At Metis Financial Group, we offer the full range of financial services. Our team is committed to you, and takes the time to understand not only your finances, but also your passions, goals and dreams. Once we have developed this relationship, we customize strategies that suit you. We walk you through a step-by-step planning process to create a personalized and comprehensive financial strategy, covering questions such as:
- Are you getting the most out of your cash flow?
- Do you understand your employee benefits or utilizing benefit plans available when you are self-employed?
- Are you adequately insured for life, disability, long-term care? Do you understand your health and property & casualty coverage?
- What does it look like for you to retire? Send your children to college?
- Are you using the right investments and are they being managed effectively?
- What strategies are available to you to ensure you are minimizing your tax burden now and in the future?
- If you are nearing retirement, how do you plan on distributing your assets efficiently and effectively to meet your income needs?
- Do you have an estate plan and does it ensure that your family is protected now and later?
We can help you execute an appropriate financial strategy focusing on the following:
- Cash Management
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Investment Planning & Strategy
- Tax Planning
- Retirement Planning & Distribution Planning
- Estate Conservation
- College Funding
- Charitable Giving
Once we complete your overall financial picture, you will have access to your own secure online website (and an app!) that lays out your financial picture in detail, and is updated daily.
Metis Financial Group’s Kim Gieseler loves to give back to her community, by teaching children about financial literacy.
Located inside the Western Wealth Advisors office in Denver West near Golden, Metis Financial Group is looking forward to working with you!
“I work with successful, intelligent clients who are ready to take control of their finances, and live an inspired life. I want them to do things that give them joy. I want them to be experiencing life now, but also to be saving and planning for the future.”
-- Kim Gieseler, CFP®, RICP®
Metis Financial Group